The Vision in your heartApostle André Pelser, 2017/09/10
Preached at a Sunday Morning service
The vision in your heart is God’s direction for your life. Do not let the world squeeze you into its own mould but rather be inwardly transformed by the Word of God. Men’s tradition spoils the vision in your heart. Vision brings purpose. See the vision of Harvester to reach the entire world with the message of reform.
In order to fulfill the vision in your heart you have to make some challenging choices:
1. Realize its your free choice – you can change or withdraw or go through with it – a strong commitment is necessary/ don’t flirt with a calling of God
2. Be bold and step into a dimension of living where people like Daniel & Deborah operated – they give you spiritual DNA – Daniel had a vision of shifting empires. He saw how God’s Kingdom broke loose and filled the earth!
3. Choose to leave a spiritual inheritance for others – Daniel’s sense of righteousness still applies today
4. Focus on what you have to do – don’t get side-tracked: the human will locked into God’s will coming to full expression of divine purpose
5. Finish what you start – ‘Akelah’ Isaiah 10:23 – for the Lord God of hosts will make a determined end in the midst of all the land.
6. Go beyond limitations; see beyond – God can break through the enemy fences – Barakah – the God of the Breakthrough – II Sam 5:20 – Mt. Perazim – David defeated the enemy there and said: The Lord has broken through my enemies before me like a breakthrough of water - Josh 10:10-15 Mt. Gibeon – ‘Sun stand still over Gibeon and Moon in the Valley of Aijalon.’ (A hill city & place of Gazelles) Large hailstones vs Amorite enemy – Sun & Moon stand still for a whole day to finish the job! There has never been such a day again that God listened to the voice of a man.
7. Follow Jesus – Holy Spirit is your guide – Psalm 78:52 – He guided them in the wilderness like a flock. It takes trust to follow a guide through unknown territory – you have to acknowledge he knows more than you do
|« Resist the enemy||None||The cloak left behind »|
2 Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. (ESV)